Vedova Limited Acceptable Use Policy
This policy is prepared to comply with international requirements regulating the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
to use Vedova Limited as an intermediary in any way, if payment or transaction in fiat currency or virtual currency is related to:
- sale of narcotics, drugs, prescription drugs or any other products that present risk to consumer safety;
- stolen goods or items (virtual or physical);
- ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law;
- items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in an illegal activity.
Activities requiring approval
The businesses listed below require approval:
- businesses related to any kind of gambling (including skill games, all kinds of betting and poker);
- businesses related to the promotion of any kind of investment (program, website, company, stocks, funds, bonds derivatives, virtual currency schemes, investment schemes, etc.);
- businesses related to currency exchange or money transmission businesses (including virtual currency exchange, debit/prepaid/virtual cards, gift vouchers, FOREX, etc.).
To get your business model approved, please contact the compliance department through e-mail at